As a head chef, you’ll lead a team of kitchen staff, focusing on the efficient delivery of delicious meals within a high pressured environment.
About the role:
- This role is located in the IOM Retail Estate reporting directly to the Retail Pubs General Manager.
- You will have day to day responsibility for managing the food operation within the site from conception to execution.
- An important aspect of the role will be to nurture talent within the site team to promote current development and future succession.
- This means making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results.
- You will strive to meet food profitability targets through the site team driving a sales culture and the achievement of required operational efficiencies.
- It’s important that you create a coaching, supportive environment where team engagement is seen as central to driving results.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits within the security of a successful hospitality group with over 150 years of continuous operation. We also offer a results-rewarding environment with excellent opportunities for onward advancement.
How to Apply
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org marking your application ‘Head Chef’.