As a retail pubs assistant manager, you’ll be part of the management team focusing on the delivery of operational excellence in every aspect of the business including people, customer, sales and profit.
About the role:
- This role reports directly to the Retail Pubs General Manager.
- We’ll need you to help deliver site profitability targets through the site team by driving a sales culture and achieving operational efficiencies.
- An important aspect of the role will be to nurture talent within the site team to promote current development and future succession.
- This means making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results.
- You will effectively demonstrate a self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups.
- It’s important that you create a coaching, supportive environment where team engagement is seen as central to driving results.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits within the security of a successful hospitality group with over 150 years of continuous operation. We also offer a results-rewarding environment with excellent opportunities for onward advancement.
How to Apply
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org marking your application ‘Retail Pubs Assistant Manager’ or for more information please visit our careers page at www.hb.im/careers